PEAR Base System
DescriptionThe PEAR package contains:
* the PEAR installer, for creating, distributingand installing packages
* the PEAR_Exception PHP error handling mechanism
* the PEAR_ErrorStack advanced error handling mechanism
* the PEAR_Error error handling mechanism
* the OS_Guess class for retrieving info about the OSwhere PHP is running on
* the System class for quick handling of common operationswith files and directories
* the PEAR base classFeatures in a nutshell:
* full support for channels
* pre-download dependency validation
* new package.xml 2.0 format allows tremendous flexibility while maintainingBC
* support for optional dependency groups and limited support forsub-packaging
* robust dependency support
* full dependency validation on uninstall
* remote install for hosts with only ftp access - no more problems withrestricted host installation
* full support for mirroring
* support for bundling several packages into a single tarball
* support for static dependencies on a url-based package
* support for custom file roles and installation tasks
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".