policykit policy required to use plainbox (secure version)
DescriptionPlainBox is a toolkit consisting of python3 library, development tools, documentation and examples. It is targeted at developers working on testing or certification applications and authors creating tests for such applications. PlainBox can be used to both create simple and comprehensive test tools as well as to develop and execute test jobs and test scenarios. It was created as a refined and rewritten core of the Checkbox project. It has a well tested and documented core, small but active development community and a collection of associated projects that use it as a lower-level engine/back-end library. PlainBox has a novel approach to discovering (and probing) hardware and software that is extensible and not hardwired into the system. It allows test developers to express association between a particular test and the hardware, software and configuration constraints that must be met for the test to execute meaningfully. This feature, along with pluggable test definitions, makes plainbox flexible and applicable to many diverse testing situations, ranging from mobile phones, traditional desktop computers, servers and up to testing "cloud" installations. This package contains a PolicyKit .policy file that allows PlainBox to run plainbox-trusted-launcher-1 as root and ask for the user password only once per session.
525 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.25-1 (Information last updated 3 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".