Package manager/organizer for software installed from source
DescriptionPorg (formerly known as paco), is a program to aid management of software packages installed from source code. After the installation of such packages, one is usually left with having no idea of what it was installed and where it all went, making it difficult to uninstall the package in the future. Porg was written to solve this problem in a quite simple fashion. When installing a package from sources, porg wraps the install command (e.g. "make install"), and saves installation information into a its own flat-file text database. This package is a complete replacement for the deprecated 'paco' package.
803 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2:0.10-1.1 (Information last updated 4 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".