Security Information Management System [ Manager ]
DescriptionPrelude is a Universal "Security Information Management" (SIM) system. Its goals are performance and modularity. It is divided in two main parts :
- the Prelude sensors, responsible for generating alerts, such as
snort sensor, featuring a signature engine, plugins for
protocol analysis, and intrusion detection plugins, and the Prelude
log monitoring lackey.
- the Prelude report server, collecting data from Prelude sensors,
and generating user-readable reports.This package provides the Prelude Manager, which is a high availability server that accepts secured connections from distributed sensors or other managers and saves received events to a media specified by the user (database, log files, mail, etc).
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".