HP Linux Printing and Imaging - CUPS Raster driver (hpcups)
DescriptionThis package contains a CUPS-Raster-based printer driver which adds support for most inkjet printers and some LaserJet printers manufactured by HP. It does not provide PPDs for the fax functionality of HP's multi-function devices. Users of the CUPS printing system are advised to also install the hplip package, and use the hp CUPS backend to send data to the printer. HPLIP supports USB, networked and parallel-port devices, and enables extended hpcups functionality such as border-less printing. Selecting any hpcups ppd in CUPS will use hpcups automatically. No physical PPDs are shipped with this driver. PPDs are dynamically generated via a CUPS DDK .drv file. This package can be installed to provide a minimal headless printer solution using CUPS.
15550 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.17.10+repack0-2 (Information last updated about 9 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".