Python Mail <-> News Gateway
DescriptionPython Gateway Script from news to mail and vice versa. It is intended to be a full SMTP/NNTP rfc compliant gateway with whitelist manager. You will probably have to install a mail-transport-agent and/or news-transport-system package to manage SMTP/NNTP traffic. MTA is needed for mail2news service, since mail have to be processed on a box where pyg is installed. You can use a remote smtpserver for news2mail. News system is useful but not needed, since you can send articles to a remote SMTP server (ie: moderated NG) where is installed pyg, otherwise you will need it. It refers to rfc 822 (mail) and 850 (news).
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".