generic voting application for Django
DescriptionThis voting app for Django allows registering votes against any Model instance, retrieval of the score for an object, retrieval of top and bottom-rated objects for a particular Model. Also features the ability to clear votes, a template tag library, a generic view for wiring up voting for a Model (GET requests result in a confirmation page, POST requests submit votes), a generic view for voting using XMLHttpRequest (as a bonus, if the non-XMLHttpRequest generic view detects that a request was made via XMLHttpRequest, it will automatically use this view to process the request, which makes it trivial to progressively enhance your project with XMLHttpRequest-based voting).
488 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.2-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".