Recursive descent parsing library based on functional combinators
DescriptionParser combinators are just higher-order functions that take parsers as their arguments and return them as result values. Parser combinators are: First-class values. Extremely composable. Tend to make the code quite compact. Resemble the readable notation of xBNF grammars. Parsers made with funcparserlib are pure-Python LL(*) parsers. It means that it's very easy to write them without thinking about look-aheads and all that hardcore parsing stuff. But the recursive descent parsing is a rather slow method compared to LL(k) or LR(k) algorithms. So the primary domain for funcparserlib is parsing little languages or external DSLs (domain specific languages). The library itself is very small. Its source code is only 0.5 KLOC, with lots of comments included. It features the longest parsed prefix error reporting, as well as a tiny lexer generator for token position tracking.
412 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.3.6-7 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".