SOAP Support for Python
DescriptionThis package contains the SOAPpy Python module, which implements a high- level interface to Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) functions from Python. It includes functionality for acting as a SOAP server, client, or proxy, and includes both building and parsing functions. It has been tested against a wide array of other SOAP clients and servers, and is a very robust and well-rounded implementation of the SOAP protocol. SOAPpy is not actively supported by upstream anymore - please do not consider to use it in new projects! All functions were merged into ZSI, which is available in the python-zsi package, use it instead.
125 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.12.22-1 (Information last updated about 7 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".