small and fast Bayesian spam filter
DescriptionQuick Spam Filter (QSF) is an Open Source email classification filter, designed to be small, fast, and accurate, which works to classify incoming email as either spam or non-spam. QSF's targets are speed, accuracy and simplicity:
* It is small and is written in C so it starts up quickly, unlike filters
written in Perl.
* It understands MIME and HTML, so it can intelligently deal with modern
spam, unlike older Bayesian filters such as ifile.
* It runs as an inline filter rather than as a daemon, so it is simple to
* It is written to do only one job - decide whether an email is spam or not
using the content of the message alone - so it is less complex than filters
such as SpamAssassin. Less complexity means bugs and security problems are
* As well as words and word pairs, QSF also spots special patterns in email
such as runs of gibberish, HTML comments embedded in text, and other common
spam giveaways, and its flexible tokeniser allows more patterns to be added
as spammers change their tactics.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".