data analysis and scientific plotting
DescriptionQtiplot is a fully fledged plotting software similar to the OriginLab Origin software (See http://www.originlab.com for more information about Origin). It can make two and three dimensional plots of publication quality, both from datasets and functions. It can do non-linear fitting and multi-peak fitting. Some Features:
* Cross platform: works natively on Windows, Mac OS X and Linux/Unix
* Fully Python scriptable
* OpenGL based 3D plotting
* Publication quality plots and easy export to various image formats
(EMF, EPS, PS, PDF, SVG, BMP, JPG, PNG, TIFF, etc ...)
* Easy integration with LaTeX typesetting system
* Powerful and versatile spreadsheets with column-logic calculations
and easy import/export of multiple files
* One-click access to extensive built-in data analysis routines
* Advanced statistical analysis: Student's t-Test, ANOVA, chi-square
test for variance, normality test (Shapiro-Wilk)
* Linear and nonlinear curve fitting with weighting and estimation
of statistical errors of the fit-parameters
* Multi-peak fitting
* Image analysis tools
* Templates support: all settings for plots, tables and matrices can
be saved and restored later on for a fast editing process
* Project files based on folders, a powerful project explorer with
built-in drag and drop and searching facilities
* Full import of Excel workbooks and Open Document Format
spreadsheets, dBase, SQLite and Microsoft Access databases
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".