R package: DNA copy number data analysis
DescriptionImplements the circular binary segmentation (CBS) algorithm to segment DNA copy number data and identify genomic regions with abnormal copy number. This package is for analyzing array DNA copy number data, which is usually (but not always) called array Comparative Genomic Hybridization (array CGH) data It implements a methodology for finding change-points in these data which are points after which the (log) test over reference ratios have changed location. This model is that the change-points correspond to positions where the underlying DNA copy number has changed. Therefore, change-points can be used to identify regions of gained and lost copy number. Also provided is a function for making relevant plots of these data.
965 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.62.0-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".