GNU R package for Bayesian inference
DescriptionThe bayesm package covers many important models used in marketing and micro-econometrics applications. The package includes:
* Bayes Regression (univariate or multivariate dep var)
* Multinomial Logit (MNL) and Multinomial Probit (MNP)
* Multivariate Probit,
* Multivariate Mixtures of Normals
* Hierarchical Linear Models with normal prior and covariates
* Hierarchical Multinomial Logits with mixture of normals prior and
* Bayesian analysis of choice-based conjoint data
* Bayesian treatment of linear instrumental variables models
* Analyis of Multivariate Ordinal survey data with scale usage heterogeneity
(as in Rossi et al, JASA (01)).For further reference, consult the authors' book, _Bayesian Statistics and Marketing_ by Allenby, McCulloch and Rossi.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".