GNU R package with miscellaneous functions by Greg Warnes et al
DescriptionThis package of miscellaneous functions for GNU R that written by Gregory Warnes with code contributions by Ben Bolker, Bendix Carstensen, Don MacQueen, William Venables, Marc Schwartz, Ben Bolker, Ian Wilson, Kjetil Halvorsen, Arni Magnusson, Lodewijk Bonebakker, and others. Most of the function in the gregmisc library fall into six general areas: permutations and combinations, tools for linear models, plots, data manipulation, and fixed or extended versions of existing functions. Note that as of version 2.0.8, gregmisc's code is now provided by the new packages gdata, gmodels, gplots and gtools which contain all the code formerly provided by gregmisc. Unless any of your R code still loads the gregmisc package directly, and you thus need it to load the component packages, you can remove this package.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".