GNU R package providing a unified front-end for estimating statistical models
DescriptionWith thousands of contributors who have written hundreds of packaged routines, R can deal with nearly any statistical problem. Although this high level of participation may be its greatest strength, the enormous diversity in approaches to statistical inference covered by R often results in a virtual babel of competing functions and inconsistent syntax. To address these problems from a common perspective, the upstream authors have created Zelig, a single, easy-to-use program, with a unified framework and syntax, that can estimate, help interpret, and present the results of a large range of statistical methods. It literally is "everyone's statistical software" because Zelig uses R code from many researchers. They also hope it will become "everyone's statistical software" for applications, and they have designed it so that anyone can use it or add their methods to it. Zelig comes with detailed, self-contained documentation that minimizes startup costs for Zelig and R, automates graphics and summaries for all models, and, with only three simple commands required, generally makes the power of R accessible for all users. Zelig also works well for teaching, and is designed so that scholars can use the same program they use for their research.
1593 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 220.127.116.11-1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".