Creates X menus from the shell
DescriptionThis is ratmenu, a simple program that allows you to create X menus from the shell. Although designed for ratpoison, it will work with any ICCCM compliant window manager. It was forked from 9menu version 1.5, to provide specific support for the ratpoison window manager. Where 9menu only responds to the mouse, and ignores the keyboard, ratmenu has all mouse sensitivity taken out, and only responds to the keyboard. Since then it has evolved nifty features and behaviors of its own. The source code was also cleaned up and old cruft weeded out.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".