Tool to query DNSBL servers
DescriptionThis program is a very basic interface to DNS Blackhole Lists. The basic idea of the filter is that when someone is blacklisted for email abuse of some sort, a new domain name is resolved of the form "18.104.22.168.domain.name.com", where 22.214.171.124 is the abusive IP address in reverse (for example, 126.96.36.199 would be the IP address 127.0.0.2), and "domain.name.com" is the base domain name of the filtering service.
936 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 20020316-10 (Information last updated about 16 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".