Vamp plugins using Rubber Band
DescriptionRubber Band is a library and utility program that permits you to change the tempo and pitch of an audio recording independently of one another. This package contains the following Vamp plugins:
* increments (Output Increments): Output time increment for each
* aggregate_increments (Accumulated Output Increments): Accumulated
output time increments
* divergence (Divergence from Linear): Difference between actual
output time and the output time for a theoretical linear stretch
* phaseresetdf (Phase Reset Detection Function): Curve whose peaks
are used to identify transients for phase reset points
* smoothedphaseresetdf (Smoothed Phase Reset Detection Function):
Phase reset curve smoothed for peak picking
* phaseresetpoints (Phase Reset Points): Points estimated as
transients at which phase reset occurs
* timesyncpoints (Time Sync Points): Salient points which stretcher
aims to place with strictly correct timing
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".