CGI chroot wrapper script for safer hosting environment
DescriptionSbox is a CGI wrapper script that helps Web site hosting services to safely grant CGI authoring privileges to untrusted clients. In addition to changing the process privileges of client scripts to match their owners, it goes beyond other wrappers by placing configurable ceilings on script resource usage, avoiding unintentional (as well as intentional) denial of service attacks. It also optionally let the Webmaster to place client's CGI scripts in a chroot'ed shell restricted to the author's home directories. Thanks to a cleaver per-vhost configuration, SBOX is also capable of being highly customizable on a per web site level. SBOX also runs Ruby, Perl, Python and PHP script using their respective interpreter, with a configurable path for each of them.
45 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.11.7-1+b1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".