Library of space flight dynamics functions based on Scilab.
DescriptionCelestLab is a library of space flight dynamics functions written in Scilab. This library has been developed and is maintained by the CNES (Centre National d'Etudes Spatiales) for mission analysis purposes. The library is used by CNES for the trajectory analysis and orbit design for various type of missions. CelestLab gathers in ten modules about 200 functions that allow mission designers to perform various tasks such as: orbit propagation, attitude computation, elementary manoeuvre computation, change of reference frames, change of coordinates, three body orbit analysis. CelestLab has been validated against the CNES flight dynamics reference software. Selected examples from mission analysis typical studies are provided in the CelestLab help pages.
1797 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.0.0-1-2 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".