Collection of tools for SCSI hardware management
DescriptionThis package is a collection of tools for manipulating SCSI hardware:
scsiinfo: displays SCSI drive low-level information and modifies SCSI
scsidev: makes permanent SCSI LUN -> devicename connections,
scsifmt: low-level SCSI formatter,
sraw: benchmarks raw SCSI I/O rates bypassing the buffer cache,
scsi-spin: program to manually spin up and down a SCSI device.Beware that, to be used properly, these tools require some knowledge of what they're doing as they can cause damage to your system.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".