Source of the SELinux reference policy for customization
DescriptionThe SELinux Reference Policy (refpolicy) is a complete SELinux policy, as an alternative to the existing strict and targeted policies available from http://selinux.sf.net. The goal is to have this policy as the system policy, be and used as the basis for creating other policies. Refpolicy is based on the current strict and targeted policies, but aims to accomplish many additional goals:
+ Strong Modularity
+ Clearly stated security Goals
+ Development Tool Support
+ Forward Looking
+ Flexible Base Policy
+ Application Policy Variations
+ Multi-Level SecurityThis is the source of the policy, provided so that local variations of SELinux policy may be created.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".