apply set operations like intersection to text inputs
Descriptionsetop is a simple console utility for handling multiple inputs from files or other streams as mathematical sets. That is you can apply typical set operations like union, intersection, or set difference and print a resulting set (sorted and with unique string elements) to standard output or you can give answer to special queries like number of elements. Besides the default line-based parsing there are several options for choosing input sets and identifying set elements, and there are also several options for the type of output, e. g. it is possible to check for set equality or to check if one set is a subset of another.
339 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.1-1+b2 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".