Performance testing tool for the SIP protocol
Descriptionsip-tester is a test tool and traffic generator for the SIP protocol. It can be used to test SIP equipment like SIP proxies, SIP media servers, etc. and to emulate user agents calling a SIP system. Its features are:
* a few basic SipStone user agent scenarios included
* custom XML scenario files even for complex call flows
* comprehensive set of real-time statistics
* TCP and UDP transport
* dynamically adjustable call rates
- send RTP trafficThis software is distributed as SIPp by its authors. SIP is the Session Initiation Protocol, a standard signalling protocol for initiating, modifying, and terminating Internet conferencing, telephony (VoIP - Voice over IP), video, and instant messaging. This package has been built for distributed pauses with the GNU Scientific Libraries.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".