personal finance manager for KDE
DescriptionSkrooge allows you to manage your personal finances. It is intended to be used by individuals who want to keep track of their incomes, expenses and investments. Its philosophy is to stay simple and intuitive. Here is the list of Skrooge main features:
* QIF, CSV, KMyMoney, Skrooge, import/export
* OFX, QFX, GnuCash, Grisbi, HomeBank import
* Advanced Graphical Reports
* Several tabs to help you organize your work
* Infinite undo/redo
* Instant filtering on operations and reports
* Infinite categories levels
* Mass update of operations
* Scheduled operations
* Track refund of your expenses
* Automatically process operations based on search conditions
* Multi currencies
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".