automated theorem prover for first-order logic with equality
DescriptionSPASS is a saturation-based automated theorem prover for first-order logic with equality. It is unique due to the combination of the superposition calculus with specific inference/reduction rules for sorts (types) and a splitting rule for case analysis motivated by the beta-rule of analytic tableaux and the case analysis employed in the Davis-Putnam procedure. Furthermore, SPASS provides a sophisticated clause normal form translation. This package consists of the SPASS/FLOTTER binary, documentation, and a small example collection. The tools collections contain the proof checker pcs, the syntax translators dfg2otter and dfg2tptp, and the ASCII pretty printer dfg2ascii. For more information, additional and partly huge example collections, consider the project homepage at http://spass.mpi-sb.mpg.de/.
380 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 3.7-4 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".