website engine for publishing
DescriptionSPIP is a publishing system for the Internet in which great importance is attached to collaborative working, to multilingual environments, and to simplicity of use for web authors. SPIP's benefit consists in:
* managing a magazine type site i.e. made up mainly of
articles and news items inserted in an arborescence
of sections nested in each others.
* completely separating and distributing three kinds of tasks
over various players: the graphic design, the site editorial
input through the submission of articles and news items and
the site editorial management.
* spare the webmaster and all the participants to the life of
the site, a number of tedious aspects of web publishing as
well as the need to learn lengthy technical skills.
SPIP allows you to start creating your sections and
articles straight away.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".