Graphical subtitle editor with sound waves representation
DescriptionSubtitle Editor is a GTK+3 tool to edit subtitles. It can be used for new subtitles or as a tool to transform, edit, correct and refine existing subtitles. This program also shows sound waves, which makes it easier to synchronise subtitles to voices. This package has these features
o Multiple document interface.
o Internationalization support.
o Video player integrated in the main window (based on GStreamer).
o Can play preview with external video player (using MPlayer or other).
o Style Editor.
o Move subtitle.
o Split and joint subtitle.
o Edit text and adjust time (start, end).
o Generate Waveform from Video.Supported formats:
o Sub Station Alpha.
o Advanced Sub Station Alpha.
o MPsub (MPlayer subtitle).
o SubViewer 2.0.
o Adobe Encore DVD.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".