thread-centric mailer with tagging and fast search
DescriptionSup is a console-based email client for people with a lot of email. It supports tagging, very fast full-text search, automatic contact-list management, custom code insertion via a hook system, and more. If you're the type of person who treats email as an extension of your long-term memory, Sup is for you. Sup makes it easy to:
* Handle massive amounts of email.
* Mix email from different sources: mbox files and Maildirs, across
* Instantaneously search over your entire email collection. Search
over body text, or use a query language to combine search predicates
in any way.
* Handle multiple accounts. Replying to email sent to a particular
account will use the correct SMTP server, signature, and from address.
* Add custom code to handle certain types of messages or to handle
certain types of text within messages.
* Organize email with user-defined labels, automatically track recent
contacts, and much more!The goal of Sup is to become the email client of choice for nerds everywhere.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".