Automatically release/upload debian packages from SVN
DescriptionThis package provides the capability of automatically publish a deb package directly from the SVN source. The SVN source must be already in the format managed by svn-buildpackage, since svn-buildpackage will be used to generate the deb. This package is useful to release the 'unstable' version of a software. The control of when to release the deb is made by watching the debian/changelog file. This script maintains a list of which packages to automate and the version they are. Every time you increases the version in changelog, the package you are working will be generated. It will also call dupload to send the generated package to your deb server (which can be the main debian server or your software house's debian server).
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".