mailbox synchronization tools
DescriptionSync Mail Dir is a set of utilities to synchronize a pair of mail boxes in Maildir format, using SSH to transfer data. It provides the smd-pull utility to pull changes made on the remote mailbox, smd-push to propagate local changes to the remote mailbox, smd-loop to iterate push and pull in a timely way. The software is young and should thus be used with care in production environments. Unlike OfflineIMAP It requires no IMAP server to be installed on the remote host. Moreover it never attempts to automatically resolve conflicts between incompatible mailbox statuses, it just notifies the user explaining how he can fix the problem. Sync Mail Dir design is similar to the one of Maildirsync, but is more efficient in terms of CPU cycles and disk I/O.
502 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.0-1 (Information last updated 2 days ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".