Communication-friendly weblog system
DescriptiontDiary is a weblog system, which makes your weblog communication-friendly for the writer (you) and readers. It consists of Ruby scripts for CGI (Common Gateway Interface). The followings are the main features:
* Comments: readers can post comments to each entry like message boards.
* Links: Each entry can show referers from which readers come so that you
can see others write about the entry.
* Trackback: tDiary can send and receive trackbacks.
* Theme: You can easily change the design called `theme' of your weblog.
Many themes are included in `tdiary-theme' package.
* Plugin: You can add many functionalities called `plugins' to tDiary. Many
plugins are included in `tdiary-plugin' package.
* Pages for Handhelds: tDiary is able to serve especially small and
terse documents for PDAs and mobile phones.
* Writing Style: HTML is not required to write entries. Plain text is
converted to HTML by tDiary. The converting grammars are called `styles'.
Many styles are available.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".