testing framework for Java
DescriptionTestNG is a testing framework inspired from JUnit and NUnit but introducing some new functionalities that make it more powerful and easier to use, such as:
* Run your tests in arbitrarily big thread pools with various policies
available (all methods in their own thread, one thread per test class, etc.)
* Test that your code is multithread safe.
* Flexible test configuration.
* Support for data-driven testing (with @DataProvider).
* Support for parameters.
* Powerful execution model (no more TestSuite).
* Supported by a variety of tools and plug-ins (Eclipse, IDEA, Maven, etc.)
* Embeds BeanShell for further flexibility.
* Default JDK functions for runtime and logging (no dependencies).
* Dependent methods for application server testing.TestNG is designed to cover all categories of tests: unit, functional, end-to-end, integration, etc.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".