TeX Live: Graphics and font utilities
DescriptionPrograms for conversion between font formats, testing fonts, virtual fonts, .gf and .pk manipulation, mft, fontinst, etc. Manipulating OpenType, TrueType, Type 1,and for manipulation of PostScript and other image formats. This package includes the following CTAN packages: accfonts -- Utilities to derive new fonts from existing ones afm2pl -- AFM font metrics to TeX pl converter. dosepsbin -- Deal with DOS binary EPS files epstopdf -- Convert EPS to 'encapsulated' PDF using Ghostscript fontware -- metatype1 -- Generate Type 1 fonts from MetaPost ps2pk -- Generate a PK font from an Adobe Type 1 font pstools -- Produce Encapsulated PostScript from PostScript dvipsconfig -- Collection of dvips PostScript headers fontinst -- Help with installing fonts for TeX and LaTeX fontools -- Tools to simplify using fonts (especially TT/OTF ones) mf2pt1 -- Produce PostScript Type 1 fonts from Metafont source ttfutils --
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".