TeX Live: Recommended fonts
DescriptionRecommended fonts, including the base 35 PostScript fonts, Latin Modern, TeX Gyre, and T1 and other encoding support for Computer Modern, in outline form. This package includes the following CTAN packages: avantgar -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX bookman -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX charter -- Charter fonts cmextra -- Knuth's local information courier -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX ec -- Computer modern fonts in T1 and TS1 encodings euro -- Provide Euro values for national currency amounts euro-ce -- Euro and CE sign font eurosym -- Metafont and macros for Euro sign fpl -- SC and OsF fonts for URW Palladio L helvetic -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX lm-math -- OpenType maths fonts for Latin Modern marvosym -- Martin Vogel's Symbols (marvosym) font mathpazo -- Fonts to typeset mathematics to match Palatino manfnt-font -- mflogo-font -- Metafont logo font ncntrsbk -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX palatino -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX pxfonts -- Palatino-like fonts in support of mathematics rsfs -- Ralph Smith's Formal Script font symbol -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX times -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX txfonts -- Times-like fonts in support of mathematics utopia -- Adobe Utopia fonts wasy -- The wasy fonts (Waldi symbol fonts) wasy2-ps -- Type 1 versions of wasy2 fonts wasysym -- LaTeX support file to use the WASY2 fonts zapfchan -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX zapfding -- URW "Base 35" font pack for LaTeX
5989 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2017.20170818-1 (Information last updated about 2 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".