TeX Live: Games typesetting
DescriptionSetups for typesetting various games, including chess. This package includes the following CTAN packages: bartel-chess-fonts -- A set of fonts supporting chess diagrams chess -- Fonts for typesetting chess boards chess-problem-diagrams -- A package for typesetting chess problem diagrams chessboard -- Print chess boards chessfss -- A package to handle chess fonts crossword -- Typeset crossword puzzles crosswrd -- Macros for typesetting crossword puzzles egameps -- LaTeX package for typesetting extensive games gamebook -- Typeset gamebooks and other interactive novels go -- Fonts and macros for typesetting go games hanoi -- Tower of Hanoi in TeX havannah -- Diagrams of board positions in the games of Havannah and Hex hexgame -- Provide an environment to draw a hexgame-board horoscop -- Generate astrological charts in LaTeX labyrinth -- Draw labyrinths and solution paths logicpuzzle -- Typeset (grid-based) logic puzzles othello -- Modification of a Go package to create othello boards othelloboard -- Typeset Othello (Reversi) diagrams of any size, with annotations pas-crosswords -- Creating crossword grids, using TikZ psgo -- Typeset go diagrams with PSTricks reverxii -- Playing Reversi in TeX rubik -- Document Rubik cube configurations and rotation sequences schwalbe-chess -- Typeset the German chess magazine "Die Schwalbe" sgame -- LaTeX style for typesetting strategic games skak -- Fonts and macros for typesetting chess games skaknew -- The skak chess fonts redone in Adobe Type 1 sudoku -- Create sudoku grids sudokubundle -- A set of sudoku-related packages xq -- Support for writing about xiangqi xskak -- An extension to the skak package for chess typesetting
2465 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2017.20170818-1 (Information last updated about 22 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".