TeX Live: Cyrillic
DescriptionSupport for Cyrillic scripts (Bulgarian, Russian, Serbian, Ukrainian), even if Latin alphabets may also be used. This package includes the following CTAN packages: babel-belarusian -- Babel support for Belarusian babel-bulgarian -- Babel contributed support for Bulgarian babel-russian -- Russian language module for Babel babel-serbian -- babel-serbianc -- Babel module to support Serbian Cyrillic babel-ukrainian -- Babel support for Ukrainian churchslavonic -- Typesetting documents in Church Slavonic language using Unicode cmcyr -- Computer Modern fonts with cyrillic extensions cyrillic -- Support for Cyrillic fonts in LaTeX cyrillic-bin -- Cyrillic bibtex and makeindex. cyrplain -- disser -- Class and templates for typesetting dissertations in Russian eskd -- Modern Russian typesetting eskdx -- Modern Russian typesetting gost -- BibTeX styles to format according to GOST hyphen-bulgarian -- Bulgarian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-churchslavonic -- Church Slavonic hyphenation patterns. hyphen-mongolian -- Mongolian hyphenation patterns in Cyrillic script. hyphen-russian -- Russian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-serbian -- Serbian hyphenation patterns. hyphen-ukrainian -- Ukrainian hyphenation patterns. lcyw -- Make Classic Cyrillic CM fonts accessible in LaTeX lh -- Cyrillic fonts that support LaTeX standard encodings lhcyr -- A non-standard Cyrillic input scheme lshort-bulgarian -- Bulgarian translation of the "Short Introduction to LaTeX2e" lshort-mongol -- Short introduction to LaTeX, in Mongolian lshort-russian -- Russian introduction to LaTeX lshort-ukr -- Ukrainian version of the LaTeX introduction mongolian-babel -- A language definition file for Mongolian in Babel montex -- Mongolian LaTeX mpman-ru -- A Russian translation of the MetaPost manual pst-eucl-translation-bg -- Bulgarian translation of the pst-eucl documentation ruhyphen -- Russian hyphenation russ -- LaTeX in Russian, without babel serbian-apostrophe -- Commands for Serbian words with apostrophes serbian-date-lat -- Updated date typesetting for Serbian serbian-def-cyr -- Serbian cyrillic localization serbian-lig -- Control ligatures in Serbian t2 -- Support for using T2 encoding texlive-ru -- TeX Live manual (Russian) texlive-sr -- TeX Live manual (Serbian) ukrhyph -- Hyphenation Patterns for Ukrainian
874 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2016.20161130-1 (Information last updated about 6 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".