TeX Live: French
DescriptionSupport for French and Basque. This package includes the following CTAN packages: aeguill -- Add several kinds of guillemets to the ae fonts apprends-latex -- Apprends LaTeX! babel-basque -- Babel contributed support for Basque babel-french -- Babel contributed support for French basque-book -- Class for book-type documents written in Basque basque-date -- Print the date in Basque bib-fr -- French translation of classical BibTeX styles bibleref-french -- French translations for bibleref booktabs-fr -- French translation of booktabs documentation droit-fr -- Document class and bibliographic style for French law e-french -- Comprehensive LaTeX support for French-language typesetting epslatex-fr -- French version of "graphics in LaTeX" facture -- Generate an invoice formation-latex-ul -- Introductory LaTeX course in French frletter -- Typeset letters in the French style hyphen-basque -- Basque hyphenation patterns. hyphen-french -- French hyphenation patterns. impatient-fr -- Free edition of the book "TeX for the Impatient" impnattypo -- Support typography of l'Imprimerie Nationale Francaise l2tabu-french -- French translation of l2tabu latex2e-help-texinfo-fr -- A French translation of "latex2e-help-texinfo" lshort-french -- Short introduction to LaTeX, French translation mafr -- Mathematics in accord with French usage tabvar -- Typesetting tables showing variations of functions tdsfrmath -- Macros for French teachers of mathematics texlive-fr -- TeX Live manual (French) translation-array-fr -- French translation of the documentation of array translation-dcolumn-fr -- French translation of the documentation of dcolumn translation-natbib-fr -- French translation of the documentation of natbib translation-tabbing-fr -- French translation of the documentation of Tabbing variations -- Typeset tables of variations of functions visualtikz -- Visual help for TikZ based on images with minimum text
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".