TeX Live: Italian
DescriptionSupport for Italian. This package includes the following CTAN packages: amsldoc-it -- amsmath-it -- Italian translations of some old amsmath documents amsthdoc-it -- babel-italian -- Babel support for Italian text codicefiscaleitaliano -- Test the consistency of the Italian personal Fiscal Code fancyhdr-it -- Italian translation of fancyhdr documentation fixltxhyph -- Allow hyphenation of partially-emphasised substrings frontespizio -- Create a frontispiece for Italian theses hyphen-italian -- Italian hyphenation patterns. itnumpar -- Spell numbers in words (Italian) l2tabu-italian -- Italian Translation of Obsolete packages and commands latex4wp-it -- LaTeX guide for word processor users, in Italian layaureo -- A package to improve the A4 page layout lshort-italian -- Introduction to LaTeX in Italian psfrag-italian -- PSfrag documentation in Italian texlive-it -- TeX Live manual (Italian)
1337 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2017.20171128-1 (Information last updated 1 day ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".