TeX Live: LaTeX fundamental packages
DescriptionThese packages are either mandated by the core LaTeX team, or very widely used and strongly recommended in practice. This package includes the following CTAN packages: ae -- Virtual fonts for T1 encoded CMR-fonts amscls -- AMS document classes for LaTeX amsmath -- AMS mathematical facilities for LaTeX babel -- Multilingual support for Plain TeX or LaTeX babel-english -- Babel support for English babelbib -- Multilingual bibliographies carlisle -- David Carlisle's small packages colortbl -- Add colour to LaTeX tables fancyhdr -- Extensive control of page headers and footers in LaTeX2e fix2col -- Fix miscellaneous two column mode features geometry -- Flexible and complete interface to document dimensions graphics -- The LaTeX standard graphics bundle graphics-cfg -- Sample configuration files for LaTeX color and graphics hyperref -- Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX latex -- A TeX macro package that defines LaTeX latex-bin -- LaTeX executables and man pages. latex-fonts -- A collection of fonts used in LaTeX distributions latexconfig -- ltxmisc -- Miscellaneous LaTeX packages, etc mfnfss -- Packages to typeset oldgerman and pandora fonts in LaTeX mptopdf -- mpost to PDF, native MetaPost graphics inclusion natbib -- Flexible bibliography support oberdiek -- A bundle of packages submitted by Heiko Oberdiek pslatex -- Use PostScript fonts by default psnfss -- Font support for common PostScript fonts pspicture -- PostScript picture support tools -- The LaTeX standard tools bundle url -- Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks
47748 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2019.20191208-4 (Information last updated about 15 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".