TeX Live: Mathematics packages
DescriptionThis package includes the following CTAN packages: 12many -- Generalising mathematical index sets amstex -- American Mathematical Society plain TeX macros autobreak -- Simple line breaking of long formulae backnaur -- Typeset Backus Naur Form definitions begriff -- Typeset Begriffschrift binomexp -- Calculate Pascal's triangle boldtensors -- Bold latin and greek characters through simple prefix characters bosisio -- A collection of packages by Francesco Bosisio bropd -- Simplified brackets and differentials in LaTeX calculation -- Typesetting reasoned calculations, also called calculational proofs ccfonts -- Support for Concrete text and math fonts in LaTeX commath -- Mathematics typesetting support concmath -- Concrete Math fonts concrete -- Concrete Roman fonts conteq -- Typeset multiline continued equalities delim -- Simplify typesetting mathematical delimiters delimseasy -- Delimiter commands that are easy to use and resize diffcoeff -- Write differential coefficients easily drawmatrix -- Draw visual representations of matrices in LaTeX ebproof -- Formal proofs in the style of sequent calculus econometrics -- defines some commands that simplify mathematic notation in economic and econometric writing eqnarray -- More generalised equation arrays with numbering extarrows -- Extra Arrows beyond those provided in amsmath extpfeil -- Extensible arrows in mathematics faktor -- Typeset quotient structures with LaTeX grundgesetze -- Typeset Frege's Grundgesetze der Arithmetik interval -- Format mathematical intervals, ensuring proper spacing ionumbers -- Restyle numbers in maths mode isomath -- Mathematics style for science and technology logicproof -- Box proofs for propositional and predicate logic lpform -- Typesetting linear programming formulations and sets of equations lplfitch -- Fitch-style natural deduction proofs mathcomp -- Text symbols in maths mode mathpartir -- Typesetting sequences of math formulas, e.g. type inference rules mattens -- Matrices/tensor typesetting mgltex -- High-quality graphics from MGL scripts embedded in LaTeX documents mhequ -- Multicolumn equations, tags, labels, sub-numbering multiobjective -- Symbols for multiobjective optimisation etc natded -- Typeset natural deduction proofs nath -- Natural mathematics notation ot-tableau -- Optimality Theory tableaux in LaTeX oubraces -- Braces over and under a formula perfectcut -- Brackets whose size adjusts to the nesting prftree -- Macros for building proof trees prooftrees -- Forest-based proof trees (symbolic logic) proba -- Shortcuts commands to symbols used in probability texts rec-thy -- Commands to typeset recursion theory papers ribbonproofs -- Drawing ribbon proofs rmathbr -- Repeating of math operator at the broken line and the new line in inline equations sesamanuel -- Class and package for sesamath books or paper shuffle -- A symbol for the shuffle product skmath -- Extensions to the maths command repertoir spalign -- Typeset matrices and arrays with spaces and semicolons as delimiters. statex -- Statistics style statex2 -- Statistics style stmaryrd -- St Mary Road symbols for theoretical computer science subsupscripts -- A range of sub- and superscript commands susy -- Macros for SuperSymmetry-related work syllogism -- Typeset syllogisms in LaTeX sympytexpackage -- synproof -- Easy drawing of syntactic proofs tablor -- Create tables of signs and of variations tensor -- Typeset tensors tex-ewd -- Macros to typeset calculational proofs and programs in Dijkstra's style thmbox -- Decorate theorem statements turnstile -- Typeset the (logic) turnstile notation venn -- Creating Venn diagrams with MetaPost yhmath -- Extended maths fonts for LaTeX ytableau -- Many-featured Young tableaux and Young diagrams
3629 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2016.20161008-1 (Information last updated 20 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".