TeX Live: MetaPost and Metafont packages
DescriptionThis package includes the following CTAN packages: automata -- Finite state machines, graphs and trees in MetaPost bbcard -- Bullshit bingo, calendar and baseball-score cards blockdraw_mp -- Block diagrams and bond graphs, with MetaPost bpolynomial -- Drawing polynomial functions of up to order 3 cmarrows -- MetaPost arrows and braces in the Computer Modern style drv -- Derivation trees with MetaPost dviincl -- Include a DVI page into MetaPost output emp -- "Encapsulate" MetaPost figures in a document epsincl -- Include EPS in MetaPost figures expressg -- Diagrams consisting of boxes, lines, and annotations exteps -- Include EPS figures in MetaPost featpost -- MetaPost macros for 3D feynmp-auto -- Automatic processing of feynmp graphics garrigues -- MetaPost macros for the reproduction of Garrigues' Easter nomogram gmp -- Enable integration between MetaPost pictures and LaTeX hatching -- MetaPost macros for hatching interior of closed paths latexmp -- Interface for LaTeX-based typesetting in MetaPost mcf2graph -- Draw chemical structure diagrams with Metafont/MetaPost metago -- MetaPost output of Go positions metaobj -- MetaPost package providing high-level objects metaplot -- Plot-manipulation macros for use in MetaPost metapost -- A development of Metafont for creating graphics metauml -- MetaPost library for typesetting UML diagrams mfpic -- Draw Metafont/post pictures from (La)TeX commands mfpic4ode -- Macros to draw direction fields and solutions of ODEs mp3d -- 3D animations mparrows -- MetaPost module with different types of arrow heads mpattern -- Patterns in MetaPost mpcolornames -- Extend list of predefined colour names for MetaPost mpgraphics -- Process and display MetaPost figures inline piechartmp -- Draw pie-charts using MetaPost repere -- Diagrams for school mathematics roex -- roundrect -- MetaPost macros for highly configurable rounded rectangles (optionally with text) shapes -- Draw polygons, reentrant stars, and fractions in circles with MetaPost slideshow -- Generate slideshow with MetaPost splines -- MetaPost macros for drawing cubic spline interpolants suanpan -- MetaPost macros for drawing Chinese and Japanese abaci textpath -- Setting text along a path with MetaPost threeddice -- Create images of dice with one, two, or three faces showing, using MetaPost
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".