TeX Live: Natural and computer sciences
DescriptionThis package includes the following CTAN packages: SIstyle -- Package to typeset SI units, numbers and angles SIunits -- International System of Units alg -- LaTeX environments for typesetting algorithms algorithm2e -- Floating algorithm environment with algorithmic keywords algorithmicx -- The algorithmic style you always wanted algorithms -- A suite of tools for typesetting algorithms in pseudo-code biocon -- Typesetting biological species names bitpattern -- Typeset bit pattern diagrams bohr -- Simple atom representation according to the Bohr model bpchem -- Typeset chemical names, formulae, etc bytefield -- Create illustrations for network protocol specifications chemarrow -- Arrows for use in chemistry chemcompounds -- Simple consecutive numbering of chemical compounds chemcono -- Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents chemexec -- Creating (chemical) exercise sheets chemformula -- Command for typesetting chemical formulas and reactions chemgreek -- Upright Greek letters in chemistry chemmacros -- A collection of macros to support typesetting chemistry documents chemnum -- A method of numbering chemical compounds chemschemex -- Typeset and cross-reference chemical schemes based on TikZ code chemstyle -- Writing chemistry with style clrscode -- Typesets pseudocode as in Introduction to Algorithms clrscode3e -- Typesets pseudocode as in Introduction to Algorithms complexity -- Computational complexity class names computational-complexity -- Class for the journal Computational Complexity cryptocode -- Typesetting pseudocode, protocols, game-based proofs and black- box reductions in cryptography digiconfigs -- Writing "configurations" drawstack -- Draw execution stacks dyntree -- Construct Dynkin tree diagrams eltex -- Simple circuit diagrams in LaTeX picture mode endiagram -- Easy creation of potential energy curve diagrams engtlc -- Support for users in Telecommunications Engineering fouridx -- Left sub- and superscripts in maths mode functan -- Macros for functional analysis and PDE theory galois -- Typeset Galois connections gastex -- Graphs and Automata Simplified in TeX gene-logic -- Typeset logic formulae, etc ghsystem -- Globally harmonised system of chemical (etc) naming gu -- Typeset crystallographic group-subgroup-schemes hep -- A "convenience wrapper" for High Energy Physics packages hepnames -- Pre-defined high energy particle names hepparticles -- Macros for typesetting high energy physics particle names hepthesis -- A class for academic reports, especially PhD theses hepunits -- A set of units useful in high energy physics applications karnaugh -- Typeset Karnaugh-Veitch-maps karnaughmap -- Typeset Karnaugh maps lstbayes -- Listings language driver for Bayesian modeling languages matlab-prettifier -- Pretty-print Matlab source code mhchem -- Typeset chemical formulae/equations and Risk and Safety phrases miller -- Typeset miller indices mychemistry -- Create reaction schemes with LaTeX and ChemFig nuc -- Notation for nuclear isotopes nucleardata -- Provides data about atomic nuclides for documents objectz -- Macros for typesetting Object Z physics -- Macros supporting the Mathematics of Physics pseudocode -- LaTeX environment for specifying algorithms in a natural way pygmentex -- Use Pygments to format code listings in documents sasnrdisplay -- Typeset SAS or R code or output sciposter -- Make posters of ISO A3 size and larger sclang-prettifier -- Prettyprinting SuperCollider source code sfg -- Draw signal flow graphs simpler-wick -- Simpler Wick contractions simplewick -- Simple Wick contractions siunitx -- A comprehensive (SI) units package steinmetz -- Print Steinmetz notation struktex -- Draw Nassi-Schneidermann charts substances -- A database of chemicals t-angles -- Draw tangles, trees, Hopf algebra operations and other pictures textopo -- Annotated membrane protein topology plots ulqda -- Support of Qualitative Data Analysis unitsdef -- Typesetting units in LaTeX xymtex -- Typesetting chemical structures youngtab -- Typeset Young-Tableaux
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".