Tcl/Tk based digital circuit editor and simulator
DescriptionTkGate is a digital circuit editor and simulator with a Tcl/Tk based interface. TkGate includes a large number of built-in devices including basic gates, memories, ttys and modules for hierarchical design. The simulator can be controlled either interactively or through a simulation script. Memory contents can be loaded from files, and a microcode/macrocode compiler (gmac) is included to create tkgate memory files from a high-level description. The simulator supports continuous simulation, single step simulation (by clock or epoch) and breakpoints. Save files are in a Verilog-like format. TkGate also includes a number of tutorial and example circuits which can be loaded through the "Help" menu. The examples range from a simple gate-level 3-bit adder to a 16-bit CPU programmed to play the "Animals" game. TkGate has a multi-language interface with support for English, Japanese, French and Spanish.
14084 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 2.0~b10-5 (Information last updated about 10 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".