Simple media player for the GNOME desktop based on GStreamer
DescriptionTotem is a simple yet featureful media player for GNOME which can read a large number of file formats. It features :
* Shoutcast, m3u, asx, SMIL and ra playlists support
* DVD (with menus), VCD and Digital CD (with CDDB) playback
* TV-Out configuration with optional resolution switching
* 4.0, 5.0, 5.1 and stereo audio output
* Full-screen mode (move your mouse and you get nice controls) with
Xinerama, dual-head and RandR support
* Aspect ratio toggling, scaling based on the video's original size
* Full keyboard control
* Simple playlist with repeat mode and saving feature
* GNOME, Nautilus and GIO integration
* Screenshot of the current movie
* Brightness and Contrast control
* Visualisation plugin when playing audio-only files
* Video thumbnailer for nautilus
* Nautilus properties page
* Works on remote displays
* DVD, VCD and OGG/OGM subtitles with automatic language selection
* Extensible with plugins
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".