non-free syriac OpenType fonts from XFree86
DescriptionMeltho mollection of syriac OpenType fonts originally part of the XFree86 distribution, but which are licensed under terms incompatible with the Debian Free Software Guidelines, and thus cannot be distributed as part of Debian. The fonts are:
- Beth Mardutho East Syriac Adiabene
- Beth Mardutho East Syriac Ctesiphon
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo Antioch
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo Edessa
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo Midyat
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo Nisibin
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo Nisibin Outline
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo Quenneshrin
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo Talada
- Beth Mardutho Estrangelo TurAbdin
- Beth Mardutho Serto Batnan
- Beth Mardutho Serto Jerusalem
- Beth Mardutho Serto Jerusalem Outline
- Beth Mardutho Serto Kharput
- Beth Mardutho Serto Malankara
- Beth Mardutho Serto Mardin
- Beth Mardutho Serto UrhoyRead /usr/share/doc/ttf-xfree86-nonfree-syriac/README.Debian for instructions on how to register these fonts with XFree86. Other non-free fonts are in the separate packages ttf-xfree86-nonfree and t1-xfree86-nonfree.
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".