Chip's Challenge Game Engine Emulation
DescriptionTile World is an emulation of the game "Chip's Challenge". "Chip's Challenge" was originally written for the Atari Lynx by Chuck Sommerville, and was later ported to MS Windows by Microsoft (among other ports). Please note: Tile World is an emulation of the game engine(s) only. It does not come with the chips.dat file that contains the original level set. This file is copyrighted and cannot be freely distributed. The chips.dat file was originally part of the MS version of "Chip's Challenge". If you have a copy of this version of the game, you can use that file to play the game in Tile World. If you do not have a copy of this file, however, you can still play Tile World with the many freely available level sets created by fans of the original game, including CCLP2. Because the version that Microsoft released introduced a number of changes to the rules of the game, Tile World is capable of emulating either the MS version or the original Atari Lynx version of the game.
Upload more screenshots
Please help extend the collection of screenshots. Just make a screenshot and upload it here. You don't need to register or anything.Upload now
1329 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 1.3.2-2 (Information last updated 17 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".