utility to upgrade the firmware of a Linksys NSLU2 via the network
Descriptionupslug2 is a command line program intended to allow the upgrade of a Linksys NSLU2 (Network Storage Link for USB 2.0 Disk Drives) firmware to new or different versions. When a NSLU2 in the local network is put in upgrade mode, upslug2 can connect to it and upload a new firmware. upslug2 will accept a full firmware image but it can also upgrade the flash from individual files holding the kernel, ramdisk and root filesystem. upslug2 provides status information during the upgrade process and verifies the written image after the upgrade.
153 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 11-3+b1 (Information last updated about 23 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".