Themed icon set that is Window Manager agnostic
DescriptionThe Window Manager Icons is a set of generic icons for use by window managers in a graphical environment. It is an efficient icon distribution designed to be standardized and configurable. It includes several themed icon sets, a template icon set to help building new themed icon sets, scripts and configurations for several window managers. wm-icons comes with different styles and common window manager sizes (small menu icons, larger desktop icons, etc.) as well as advice and setup for integrating them with various window managers such as FVWM, SCWM, etc. Each set consists of an icon in that size and style for each of about 84 different generic categories ("game", "editor", "file-manager", etc).
1678 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4.0-10 (Information last updated about 18 hours ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".