Dockable app that displays information about mailboxes
DescriptionWMBiff is an WindowMaker docking utility, that displays the number of read and unread messages in (usually) five mailboxes. You can also define actions to execute on new mail arrival (for example, play a sound file), [auto]fetchmail from a remote server, execute your mail reader with a mouse click, or list subject lines from unread messages. At this moment, wmbiff supports unix-style, maildir, pop3, APOP, IMAP and IMAPS mailboxes. It also includes scripts to perform miscellaneous tasks. At the moment, these include a checker for Debian security updates. wmbiff is similar to the wmmaiload package, but features an LED-style appearance, IMAPS support, and other minor differences.
949 other people were interested in this package here. The newest known version of this software is 0.4.31-1 (Information last updated 7 minutes ago.)
Upload new screenshots
Thanks for uploading more screenshots. Please note:
- Your screenshot should contain a typical scene when working with it.
- Take only a screenshot of the respective application and not of your whole desktop (unless the screenshot is meant for a window manager).
- Your screenshots must be in PNG format.
- You can upload multiple images at once.
- Your screenshot need to be approved by the moderators first. You will already see your screenshot but it will not be visible to others instantly. If moderators reject your upload you will get notified next time you visit this site (requires cookies).
- Images larger than 800x600 pixels will automatically be reduced. So don't try to capture too much detail in a screenshot. It may become unreadable. Shrink the applications window if possible.
- Screenshots are made public and can freely be used by anyone.
- Useful programs for making screenshots are shutter, ksnapshot (KDE), gimp, xwd or scrot. See the Debian wiki for more information on how to make screenshots under Debian.
- Please set your language to english so that everybody understands it. If you don't use english by default please start your application from a shell using after setting "export LANG=C".